This accessibility report is for the OSL mobile application of Oulu Region Transport and has been prepared 28 August 2023. The accessibility of the service has been assessed by Bonwal Oy and Waltti Solutions Oy. The OSL mobile application partially meets the accessibility requirements. We are committed to improving the accessibility of the application and are continuously working to address identified accessibility gaps.
The content listed below does not meet the WCAG 2.1 accessibility criteria:
- Some application icons lack a descriptive text response, making them difficult to use for screen readers (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The header structure is not always consistent across all views and some headers are not programmatically marked (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Some links are not indicated as links and cannot be accessed by the screen reader (WCAG 1.3.1)
- In some views, scrolling does not work correctly with assistive devices or external keyboards (WCAG 2.1.1)
- Some views do not support keyboard navigation (WCAG 2.1.1)
- If the language selected in the application is different from the language set in the operating system, screen readers do not read the text correctly (WCAG 3.1.1)
- Some choices are not indicated as buttons to be selected by the screen reader (WCAG 4.1.2)
- Not all error messages are read by screen readers. (4.1.3)
Did you notice an accessibility gap in the OSL application?
Let us know via email info(at)waltti.fi and we will do our best to remedy the problem.
If you notice an accessibility problem in the application, please first provide feedback to us, the application administrator. It may take up to 14 days to respond. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, or if you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland’s website explains exactly how to submit a complaint and how the matter will be handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority:
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
Switchboard +358 295 016 000